Wed, May 05|
The Rim Sports Complex
5/5 Middle School 6th-8th Graders
Small group clinics for 6th - 8th graders to get quality reps and instruction. Registration will be accepted on a rolling basis with a first come, first serve policy.
Time & Location
May 05, 2021, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Rim Sports Complex, 311 Winnacunnet Rd Bldg B, Hampton, NH 03842, USA
About the Event
Registration for sessions will be accepted on a rolling basis with a first-come, first-serve policy. Players can register for sessions online in advance and when a session is full, the registration will close. Players will receive a confirmation message with details about their upcoming session and information about our COVID-19 protocols.
- All players will participate in a COVID-19 screening and temperature check upon arrival at the designated entry point. Players will be socially distanced during check-in.
- Volleyballs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected during each session according to CDC guidelines.
- Players will be spaced 6 feet apart for water breaks and while on the sidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the tournament.
- All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each session according to CDC guidelines.
- All coaches/players will undergo COVID-19 screenings in accordance with the State of New Hampshire’s guidelines and requirements.
- No spectators or outside visitors will be allowed in the gym.
- Players must wear masks during CHIC training sessions.
Inquiries can be directed to CHICtrainingacademy@gmail.com
Middle School Small Group$50.00