Mon, May 31|
The Rim Sports Complex
5/31 College Bound CHICs
Intense training session for players who are aiming to play collegiate volleyball. Session will be high-speed and is not meant for players looking for basic/introductory instruction. Drills will be fast-paced and designed for players with club/high school experience.
Time & Location
May 31, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
The Rim Sports Complex, 311 Winnacunnet Rd Bldg B, Hampton, NH 03842, USA
About the Event
Registration for sessions will be accepted on a rolling basis with a first-come, first-serve policy. Players can register for sessions online in advance and when a session is full, the registration will close. Players will receive a confirmation message with details about their upcoming session and information about our COVID-19 protocols.
- All players will participate in a COVID-19 screening and temperature check upon arrival at the designated entry point. Players will be socially distanced during check-in.
- Volleyballs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected during each session according to CDC guidelines.
- Players will be spaced 6 feet apart for water breaks and while on the sidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the tournament.
- All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each session according to CDC guidelines.
- All coaches/players will undergo COVID-19 screenings in accordance with the State of New Hampshire’s guidelines and requirements.
- No spectators or outside visitors will be allowed in the gym.
- Players must wear masks during CHIC training sessions.
Inquiries can be directed to CHICtrainingacademy@gmail.com
Position Specific Training$35.00