2/6 Small Group Session - Group 1
Time & Location
About the Event
We’re back! During these tough times, we’re excited to offer players the opportunity to safely return to the gym and continue to develop their skills.
CHIC Training Academy coaching staff will be hosting small group sessions with 4-8 players in grades 9th - 12th. Whether you’re looking for extra reps during your club season or you’re hoping to stay in shape before high school season rolls back around, these high-intensity sessions will provide quality touches and instruction in a more personal setting.
Registration for sessions will be accepted on a rolling basis with a first-come, first-serve policy. Players can register for sessions online in advance and when a session is full, the registration will close. Please indicate your position during registration and each session will be customized to meet the position-specific needs of the group. Players will receive a confirmation message with details about their upcoming session and information about our COVID-19 protocols.
- All players will participate in a COVID-19 screening and temperature check upon arrival at the designated entry point. Players will be socially distanced during check-in.
- Volleyballs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected during each session according to CDC guidelines.
- Players will be spaced 6 feet apart for water breaks and while on the sidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the tournament.
- All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each session according to CDC guidelines.
- All coaches/players will undergo COVID-19 screenings in accordance with the State of New Hampshire’s guidelines and requirements.
- No spectators or outside visitors will be allowed in the gym.
- Players must wear masks during CHIC training sessions.
Inquiries can be directed to CHICtrainingacademy@gmail.com