2/6 CHICadee 1st - 5th Graders
Time & Location
About the Event
We’re back! During these tough times, we’re excited to offer players the opportunity to safely be in the gym and continue to develop their skills.
CHIC Training Academy coaching staff will be hosting small group introductory sessions with 1st -5th graders, or our "CHICadee" age group. Whether you’re looking to try volleyball for the first time or are hoping to strengthen your fundemental skills, these sessions are geared towards elementary-aged players.
Registration for sessions will be accepted on a rolling basis with a first-come, first-serve policy. Players can register for sessions online in advance and when a session is full, the registration will close. Players will receive a confirmation message with details about their upcoming session and information about our COVID-19 protocols.
- All players will participate in a COVID-19 screening and temperature check upon arrival at the designated entry point. Players will be socially distanced during check-in.
- Volleyballs will be frequently cleaned and disinfected during each session according to CDC guidelines.
- Players will be spaced 6 feet apart for water breaks and while on the sidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the tournament.
- All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each session according to CDC guidelines.
- All coaches/players will undergo COVID-19 screenings in accordance with the State of New Hampshire’s guidelines and requirements.
- No spectators or outside visitors will be allowed in the gym.
- Players must wear masks during CHIC training sessions.
Inquiries can be directed to CHICtrainingacademy@gmail.com